Thursday, October 15, 2009

Milk Drunk!



This is the look I get after I pull the bottle out of her mouth....when suckling stops, and the eyelids go droopy, and she just goes limp. About two seconds after this look, I get a little smile, and then she will either jerk herself awake or go to sleep!

What really cracks me up is the little squeal that she gives when you first start feeding her, and pull the bottle out of her mouth for that first burping! It's hilarious. And now, she's starting to arch her back and kick her legs when you try to burp her, throwing her little tantrum to tell you she wants the bottle back!!!!!

Video to follow VERY soon!

2 comments:

  1. She is so funny. I know when I finish a glass of milk, I get milk drunk myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE her little face when she gets to that state though. She's getting out of the habit of "air suckling" though, which makes me a bit sad. THAT is the funniest!

    ReplyDelete