Friday, January 30, 2009

An Update (of sorts)

A few of you have already signed up for a Blogger account, so that you could comment on our posts. If others of you want to leave comments, all you have to do is use a current email addy and set up a Blogger account (it's very simple and no SPAM involved).

The reason why I am bringing this up now, is because in a month or 2, I will be fixing our account so that only approved family and friends can see the blog; outsiders without approval will not be able to see pictures or read the entries.

"Why" am I doing this, you may be wondering? It's for the safety of the baby further in the future. Once he/she is born, I don't want random people to become "creepy" about our child. I didn't really think about it, until someone brought to my attention a scary scenario.....so, I just want to give a heads-up....join up so you'll be able to follow the blog!

Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment