Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today's the day:

In just a few hours, I'll be heading to the doctor for my second visit! I'm so anxious, it's ridiculous....I'm not sure what's going to happen today, other than the "usual" samples taken. Hopefully this will be the day when we get to hear the baby's heartbeat!!!! WAAAHOOOO :)

I wish Wayne could go every visit, but he doesn't get to make up his hours or have vacation time, like I do. So, he's sitting out this one; his next big visit will be the ultrasound to find out if we're having a boy or girl! THAT will be the visit of ALL visits!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I am giddy, but I'll log back on with the hubby tonight to update everyone on how things went.


UPDATE:
Everything went well at the visit; my weight is where it should be, all of my blood work and whatnot came back in the good....we tried to hear the baby's heartbeat, but alas, it wasn't time yet (and this is perfectly normal for 11 weeks; she said usually it's stronger after 12 weeks). I also contribute this to my full bladder and a growling stomach....I drank LOTS of water before my visit!!!!
The baby is fine, I am fine, Wayne....well,...... yes he's fine too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment