Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Things are coming together! (Finally)

The nursery is "paint-ready"! Wayne got the sanding done, and the right amount of light texture on the wall, and then the primer (which STINKS to high heaven) is finally dry. Iced Cilantro, here we come!

Another thing that I've knocked out is the registry: I've registered us at Target and Amazon.com (yes, I know this {Amazon.com} seems strange, but books and music will be a big part of Camilla's life, as they are to Wayne and me.), and hopefully that will cover any relatives or friends that we have out of town (since stores seem to vary from state-to-state, but online is universal).

I'm still getting things from friends and family too, so I may need to update the registry and take things OFF that we thought we needed. :)

Whew, August is going to be here before I know it though, so I don't feel like I'm jumping the gun at all! I'm a procrastinator at heart, I can't on these things though, it would be too stressful for more than just myself!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment