Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Camilla's Room

We've pretty much completed the nursery; crib up, bassinet waiting, pictures up....last night, Wayne put the baseboards back in there. We took those off, he sanded and refinished them, and we sealed around the walls while the baseboards were off (so no "creepy crawlies" could get in that way)! The only finishes left are to move in the dresser, and get the outlet covers painted and put back up. It's all done after that.


Here are some chihuahua puppies that I fell in love with. They were part of a calendar that I had, and those little pups were so cute, I had saved the pictures. They do clash a bit with the "frog and dragonfly" theme of her room, but I couldn't resist putting them up! The frames almost match the stain on her crib!


Speaking of the theme, here are the frog paintings that I bought...I love how the colors in the pictures matched the paint (without planning!).


Here are the little dragonflies that live on the other side of the room....


These pictures were taken with my cell, so the colors are a little drab, but I'm sooo happy that things are coming together. Now all I have to worry about is ordering her mobile, and getting her clothes put into her dresser. I spent a day over the weekend washing all of the clothes that people have given me, and folding them up; they are currently resting in her crib, along with a few stuffed animals!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh ... how exciting ... The room looks great! I cannot wait to come and visit!!!

    ReplyDelete