Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's almost time!

Well, I've decided that there's going to be drama whether you try to block your blog or not. It just can't be avoided (especially when people have your phone number and won't quit calling it).....

But, having said that, I've opened the blog back up for public viewing. I will just have to ignore those who don't know how to behave! I figure if I moderate the comment area, hopefully that will be enough.

Monday is the BIG day....our ultrasound :) I can't wait either. THIS means that I will get to start on the nursery!!!!! YAY, and I can take advantage of the clearance sales of baby clothes for next season (I'm finding clothes for $1.00 an outfit, BRAND new).

The other big news is that my sister moved to Bama! I'm soooooooo happy to have her here; Natalie will know her cousins, and they will all be the BEST of friends, just like when I was little! This makes me very happy......

No comments:

Post a Comment