Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Evergrowing Belly.....


After my visit on the 23rd of February, I was told that I'd lost almost 4 pounds since last visit. I don't know where I lost it though; I've been packing this around since a few days before that....I can feel my stomach muscles stretching to make room.

The past few days I've been sleeping with my shirt pulled up too; I can't stand to have anything touching my stomach while I'm sleeping!

I've been making Wayne rub my belly at night to tell the baby "good night"....hehehehehee :)

Don't remember if I mentioned before, but our next visit is the 23rd of March; ULTRASOUND day! I know it's hokey, but I'm thinking of taking the camcorder!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at the baby belly :) It looks like something else is growing too ...

    ReplyDelete