Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ped Update 12/21/2009


We went to the pediatrician yesterday afternoon. I wasn't happy, because Camilla had another round of vacs...she wasn't happy either. It broke my heart for her to look up at me with those big eyes and BEG for the pain to stop, not understanding WHY I was letting this woman stab her with needles. I didn't like it ONE bit! Is it necessary to have these shots, or is this just one other step for the government to control us?

I'm considering finding a holistic pediatrician (although that may be hard here in "The Bible Belt"!).

On the good notes:
She weighed in at 13 pounds on the nose & 25" long.
We can start her on yellow fruits and veggies.
She can have cereal 2 times a day, if she wants it.
She is one of the healthiest babies her pediatrician has ever seen (of course, she could just be saying this, but the nurse said it too?)

So, we have to give her ANOTHER round of vacs at 6 mths :( BOO (unless I find a way around this?)....but for now, she's doctor-free!

~~~Merry Christmas everyone~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment