Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh my heart; the sweetness!

Well, Camilla and prayers came through for me today! We got a full CD, a DVD, and about 30 printed pictures. She shined like a little star today at the 4D! And it was worth EVERY penny....



I'm so in love that I can't breathe! I giggled and laughed while we were doing the ultrasound, but when I called Wayne to tell him she'd done well and showed her face this go 'round, I looked over at the pictures and I cried! The pictures don't do justice to the (real time pics) DVD...she really is beautiful. I know ALL parents say that, but this child is not only our miracle...she's just gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Awhh !!!
    She is one beautiful baby !!!

    I cant wait till we can come see her and you all !!!

    MIss you so much !

    -Felicia-

    ReplyDelete