Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Transition

So, I have revamped the blog a bit; as of 2/11/09, you will only be able to view the blog if you have permission. Please send me email addresses, so that I can add you to the "permissible" list.

I've been reading up on the changes that both I and the baby are going through, and I'm wondering if I'm leaning more on being 15 weeks along, instead of 13? The things I was reading about my body changes seem to coincide more with a woman that's 15 weeks along? Which, I think, puts my original "guesstimate" at a higher accuracy. But anyway, not lots to report....

My tummy is actually starting to pooch a little more, which is the other indicator that I'm further along.

Not much else is going on at the moment, other than Wayne and I are in full "prep" mode at home; he's building us a bedroom suite, the baby's bedroom furniture, AND finishing our privacy fence (thank GOD).....

No comments:

Post a Comment