Friday, December 19, 2008

The Discovery

I'm just going to start with the first day....we'll call it December 12th. That's the day that something REALLY strange happened (I won't go into details, but "abnormal" should be descriptive enough). And as quickly as it showed up, it went away......so I waited.

I'd decided that if by Tuesday, I was "late"....it was test time. That happened yesterday, Thursday the 18th. Two tests and 8 bottles of water later, I sent Wayne a text...."Are you ready to start designing a crib?" Through tears, we texted back a few times, and then I called my dad. I could barely speak as I told him he was going to be a grandfather for a 3rd time in a little over a year's span. (my baby sister had a baby in May, my younger brother in November)

So, sit back, visit often and leave LOTS of comments, as we share our journey with you of Our Biggest Catch!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I am very happy for both you.

    Love ya'

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys! Teary text messages? Wow! It really is the digital age!

    ReplyDelete